HR Assistant, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has come up for a HR Assistant to join an established FMCG company based in Evesham.
You will benefit from a company who strive to reward their employees with regular employee recognition events, a workers committee and an Employee Assistant Programme.
Other benefits include 29 days holiday, plus 1 additional day for every year's service, your birthday off work, tailored training and development and working for a company who have big growth plans over the next few years.
Day to day duties include:
• To support recruitment campaigns including placing recruitment adverts, responding to applications, preparing interview packs and support as required for interviews
• To assist with provision of agency personnel to ensure adequate staff cover for site operation.
• To create and maintain accurate personnel files
• To liaise with internal and external stakeholders
• To prepare employment documentation including contracts, induction programmes, probation confirmation correspondence, etc
• To assist with delivery of warehouse site induction
• To administer to HR KPIs including starters, leavers, absence, training records, etc
• To take notes at relevant meetings as required
• To assist with health and safety requirements such as conducting risk assessments, availability of fire marshalls and first aiders
• To respond to HR related queries in a timely manner
• To undertake any other duty commensurate with the role
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Apply now to avoid disappointment