Leading Ethnic Food Distributor
Nr Waltham Cross, Salary max £28K
Established decades ago, this organisation is now Europe’s leading importer and distributor of ethnic food & drink products, servicing the retail and foodservice sector. With over 200+ permanent staff at their UK head office and distribution centre, they work closely with their international suppliers to provide the highest quality and unique products to their customers.
The new HR Assistant need to have at least 2 years of experience in a similar HR role or CIPD. Reporting directly to the HR Manager. Your duties will include.
• Responsible for day-to-day admin support of HR function and be the first POC for all HR-related enquiries.
• Manage the recruitment process, assisting managers with onboarding, delivering inductions, payroll data, and ensuring compliance regarding Right to Work, GDPR
• All employee relations activities, provide support, arrange work council meetings, disciplinaries and grievances.
• Updating employee data on the HR system
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered as the new HR Assistant you will need.
• Minimum of 2 years in a busy HR function or CIPD or relevant Bachelors
• Sound knowledge & understanding of HR policies & procedures.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent administration skills inc Excel
If successful as the new HR Assistant, the salary range is £25k to £28K + benefits + discounted prices on amazing food products!