HR Assistant- Permanent Role, West Midlands
Sector: Human Resources
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
HR ASSISTANT- PERMANENT ROLE
Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing...
As a member of our HR Team you will play an integral role in providing HR support to the business throughout the employee life cycle in an efficient and customer focused manner. Working closely with the HR Manager you will act as the liaison between HR and the employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions, whilst continuously developing your knowledge and expertise.
• Assist in ensuring that HR Policies, Procedures and Employee Handbook are updated in line with statutory requirements and good practice. Ensure these are regularly reviewed and continuously improved, so they reflect employee and business needs.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to HR Manager and HR Department.
• Process all documentation and correspondence relating to employee life cycle matters in a timely and accurate manner, adhering to Company procedures.
• Liaise and provide information to other departments with regards to Maternity/Paternity leave, holidays, new starters, pay rate change details.
• Create spreadsheets and graphs; input date; analyse information and translate in report form.
• Manage and update the HR system, monitor and action absenteeism.
• Assist in the onboarding process including, interviewing, new starter set up, right to work checks and inductions.
• Ascertain the root cause/reason of staff turnover by conducting exit interviews.
• Attend disciplinary, performance, grievance and investigation meetings in the capacity of note taker (have the ability to take accurate handwritten notes).
• Support the team in delivering HR projects and initiatives, as required.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR processes, documents and services.
• Attend and take an active role in HR meetings.
• Continuously developing HR knowledge, understanding and application as well as commercial awareness and understanding.
• 2 years minimum experience as a HR administrator
• CIPD qualified to at least Level 3.
• Strong knowledge of core HR matters.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
Mon-Fri Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.