HR Advisor – ER
Global FMCG Manufacturing
A global organisation who are the worlds largest manufacturer in the drinks space. With the largest of their European factories being this site. This site is a state of the art facility which produces soft drinks for multiple well-known brands. This organisation offers you real training & development along with the potential to grow your career.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail, strives for success and who is passionate about Employee Relations then this is the role for you!
• First point of call for all HR/ER queries across the company, working directly with the HRBP and Senior Site Management Teams.
• Improve site reliability through employee engagement.
• You will be face to face with employees, assisting on reviews, grievances, recruitment, absenteeism, and leavers.
• Manage Employee Engagement activities- Rewards & Recognition
• Experienced HR professional, with knowledge of employment legislation and preferably CIPD level 3 or training for level 5
• A background in fast-paced FMCG manufacturing environments
• A people person, who is able to represent themselves well at meetings and cope in fast paced and changing environments.
• Highly analytical and IT literate
If successful, you’ll have a salary ranging from £35,000.00 to £37,000.00 + bonus + generous benefits package. You’ll be working in a driven and supportive team for an organisation that truly values their employees.