Rostered Hybrid working – Northampton
A career development opportunity has arisen with my client in Northampton for a driven HR professional who wants to work in a fast paced and fun team environment. My client is a leading food manufacturer within their specialist sector.
Working to support the senior management team, who believe in supporting and developing their people to success
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success who enjoys admin. This is the role for you!
• First point of call for all HR/ER queries across the company, working directly with the Senior HR Management.
• Preparing documentation for payroll
• You will be face to face & phone with employees, assisting on reviews, managing absence, grievances, recruitment, and leavers. Provide generalist HR support across the business (3 sites, 500+ employees)
• Experienced HR professional, with knowledge of employment legislation and preferably with CIPD level 5 or already training
• Knowledge of Payroll processing
• Experienced with high volume ER issues preferably from FMCG/Manufacturing
• Highly IT literate
If successful, the salary range is c£36,000.00 (depending upon your experience). The hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. The position is rostered hybrid working so you’ll need be able to travel to site and occasionally to the other sites.
How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…please contact Nancy on 0131 220 8981 or email@example.com