Role: HR Advisor
Salary: £40k D.O.E
Monday – Friday
If you are a HR professional looking to work for an incredible organisation with fantastic long-term opportunities, then this is the one for you! My client is a household name, leaders in the industry and are looking to add to their HR team. They are seeking a 'hands-on' team player who is looking to challenge and develop their skillset. You will be a key member of the HR team providing support to line managers and have experience working in an FMCG environment.
This role brings a wide range of HR duties and responsibilities which include.
· Responsible for all HR management including induction/probation, resource planning, induction, policy/practices, discipline, grievance.
· Coaching line managers on how to handle all performance management, disciplinaries, grievances and identify training needs.
· Deputise for the HR Manager in their absence.
· First point of call for HR needs across multiple sites.
· General HR administration tasks such as, KPIs and training matrices etc.
· Ideally CIPD level 3 (will consider equivalent level of experience if suitable).
· Demonstratable experience of working within a HR function in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
· HR legislation / Employment Law understanding / knowledge.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver a message to all levels. Be proactive and pragmatic with balanced and sound judgement and a responsive problem solver and solution focused.
· Advanced Excel and IT skills
What’s on Offer:
· Working with a leading food manufacturer, a well-known British name.
· A competitive salary and package.
· Fantastic opportunity and they are well known for developing internal talent.
This is not one to be missed and it will not be around for long…Apply Now!!!