HR Advisor, East Anglia
Sector: Human Resources
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
My client are on a look out for HR professional to join their team in Norfolk.
They are in a very exciting period of growth and looking for a HR professional to join them. This role will play a key part in both enabling and delivering an ambitious HR strategy aligned to the long term business goals.
- Lead and implement necessary HR changes within the business
- Be involved recognition/reward, recruitment, team development and company culture
- Support and work with the Site Managers, Functional Directors and the senior management team with the companies HR projects
- Adapt the company’s compliance culture and processes – already a solid base in place but can be advanced
- Be the main focal point for all aspects of the HR functions, taking full responsibility
- Relevant HR experience in the FMCG industry, preferably food manufacturing
- Worked for a large, nationally recognised business
- Knows what "a good job" looks like
- Proven track record of influencing Managers
- Experienced in all aspects of HR, talent management, engagement and culture.
- Been heavily involved in driving and supporting significant changes within a business, with a positive outcome
- CIPD qualified
- The ability to quickly build working relationships with the MD and senior management
What’s on offer?
- Salary dependent on experience (up to £40k)
- Attractive benefits package
- The potential of flexible working
If you are interested and think you have the relevant experience - apply today!