HR Advisor, Buckinghamshire
Sector: Human Resources
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large food manufacturing business, based in Buckinghamshire. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Advisor to join the team.
This role will suit an experienced HR professional – ideally with manufacturing experience.
• Full human resources and personnel support for a large food manufacturing site
• Management of absences, recruitment, disciplinary procedures etc.
• Working closely with Managers to guide and advise on personnel issues
• Regular face to face interaction with operational staff
• Managing recruitment – role briefing – interviewing – agency co-ordination
• An experienced HR Advisor – ideally from a manufacturing background
• CIPD – min level 3
• Experienced in all of the above areas of responsibility
• Confident approach – capable of adapting to all levels of the organisation
• Enthusiastic, driven and keen to progress your career
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to join a growing company that can offer genuine career progression opportunities
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If this role is of interest to you then please apply today. If you have any questions please contact Gareth Baerecke at DR Newitt.