HR Administrator- Permanent Role, W Midlands
Sector: Human Resources
Location: W Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful and well-established Manufacturer and a market leader. With an impressive range of customers in place now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing...
Reporting into the HR Manager, the main purpose of the role will be to provide an effective and efficient administration and support to the HR team. You will be enthusiastic, driven and willing to get involved. Sharing ideas is at the heart of what we do and we encourage all team members to drive continuous improvement. This is a varied role, so your flexibility, prioritisation and professional approach will be a key requirement.
• General administration duties and processing activities covering the entire employee life cycle (starters, leavers, changes to terms and conditions), probation reviews, monitoring absence, maternity) in a timely manner and to a high standard ensuring that we are in line with GDPR.
• Liaising with payroll with any pay queries and to ensure maternity and correspondence is accurate.
• Maintaining the data in our HR systems to ensure it reflects the current status of employees.
• To carry out and monitor Right To Work Checks and documentation in accordance with Government guidelines.
• Actively take part in the administration and monitoring of absence, sickness and exit interviews.
• To drive continuous improvement – constantly looking for opportunities and better ways of doing things.
• To support and assist the HR Manager with Employee Relations issues such as investigations, disciplinaries and grievance.
• Working collaboratively with the Production teams and payroll
• Production of regular reports that will assist the business in making operational decisions as well as driving performance improvements.
• To undertake any HR project work as required.
You will ideally have a proven track record in HR coupled with a CIPD level 3 qualification or above. You will have excellent communication skills and will be ready to work well as part of a team.
Mon-Fri Office Hours
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.