An unmissable opportunity for someone wanting to embark in a future career working for one of the UK’s well known household brands.
Their pride and passion are in their products and their employees, this role will be a vital part to the company’s success. The candidate should have excellent technical, communication skills and a strong supply chain knowledge.
The company and team are actively offering excellent career advancement and development almost immediately!
• Allocating daily loads to hauliers, dealing with any haulier issues
• Working with management to gather the best 3pl at competitive rates
• Collate metric reports and entering documents onto SAP
You, The Candidate
• Essential previous experience using either SAP, Excel, Smartsheet, Assist 4
• Previous experience in distribution or logistics management
• Proficient in transport planning
What’s on Offer
• Generous Holiday allowance
• Life insurance with pension
• Genuine career progression opportunities in a company which is regarded as one of the best in its industry!