Job type: Permanent
Salary: £38,745 (including shift allowance)
Shifts: 4on / 4off days + nights
Title: Higher Technician
I am currently working with one of the largest food manufacturing sites in the UK. They are looking to bring on board a Multi-Skilled Higher Technician due to organic growth of the company. This roles offers an attractive salary plus a generous overtime package. If you like being kept busy with demanding and challenging work then this role is definitely for you.
• Responsible for installing, maintaining and carrying out improvements on equipment and machinery across the site.
• Site Maintenance and installation tasks
• Continuous improvements
• Responding to breakdowns quickly and effectively to minimise downtime
• Work to reduce waste and improve the environmental impact of the factory
• PPM Scheduling/planned maintenance
• Multi-Skilled Electrical Bias
• Food experience (ideally in fresh-produce/high-risk/short shelf life/chilled/frozen products)
• PLC/Fault finding ability
• B-tech/NVQ/other engineering qualifications
• Food Safety knowledge/certificate (desirable)
• Have a flexible attitude towards their work.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career with a well-known, reputable company. This position comes with a great scope for progression and training and will help you achieve you career goals.
If this role is of interest then get in contact with me either by applying within or by emailing me an up-to-date CV to Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling me on 0161 833 0181.