Fantastic Health & Safety Manager opportunity with a fast-paced food business in the West Midlands.
* Establish, manage and monitor standards, processes, communications, training and systems to ensure health and safety of all employees.
* Existence and awareness of a suitable and relevant Health and Safety Policy.
* A safe workplace without risk to health.
* Safe plant and machinery, and safe movement, storage and use of articles and substances.
* Adequate provision of first-aid and welfare facilities and support. Office Manager Health and Safety Manager Production Operatives
* Provision of suitable and current information and supervision concerning health and safety policies and practices.
* Proper and timely assessment of risks to health and safety, and implementation of measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments.
* Provision of emergency procedures, first-aid facilities, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities.
* Liaison as necessary with other organizations and relevant authorities, and assistance and cooperation concerning audits and remedial actions.
* The workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirements for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanitary, washing and rest facilities.
* Prevention and precautions against, or adequate control of, exposure to hazardous substances, and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical, noise, radiation and manual handling risks.
* Surveillance and reporting on health and safety practices and systems.
* Recruitment, selection, management and development of health and safety direct-reporting staff
• Multi-award winning food business with great values, especially around investing in their team
• Work cross-functionally, partnering with teams across multiple sites at a leading food manufacturer in the UK
• Friendly & supportive team environment with great development opportunities
Please contact Joseph Moss for more information or to apply – Joseph.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07305 263 599