The opportunity has arisen for a Health & Safety Manager to join a massive food manufacturing firm based in Lancashire.
To provide qualified advice and support to the site leadership team on all operation EH&S matters and site strategy delivery in alignment with group H&S Policy.
The role is Monday – Friday
The ideal candidate
• National/ professional qualification in Health, Safety and Environmental
• Comfortable in a manufacturing environment
• Experienced with implementing H&S improvements
• Driving H&S Performance with a hands-on approach
• Lead Audit programmes
• Develop and implement Behavioural Safety/ Environmental Awareness culture development activities across all functions to support keeping people healthy and safe
• Develop, implement, and monitor site policies and procedures to ensure H&S performance improvement
If this is of interest for yourself or anyone you may know, please get in touch with Hamish and he will run through the application process via a phone call.