Head Production Cheff, South East England
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Wouldn't it be great to work in a setting where you produce fresh hand crafted meals to be hand delivered throughout London?
This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your skills as a chef into a fast-moving production kitchen, ensuring that everything from stock to staffing runs smoothly day to day.
You will be using your experience of working as a senior chef, with production kitchen knowledge, to ensure all meals are prepared to a high standard for both business to business and retail accounts on tight deadlines.
This role will allow you to:
• Run the production kitchen; managing stock, rotas, ingredients and cooking.
• Use your knowledge to make decisions based on business needs.
• Be directly involved in influencing all senior management decisions.
• Identify where current products can be improved and use market knowledge to create new best sellers.
• Work directly with both business and retail clients on a daily basis.
Please apply by emailing Ruairidh at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly on 0131 226 5060.