Head of Purchasing, East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a large, UK based food manufacturer. They have a reputation for offering a consistent service and an impressive product range.
A vacancy has arisen for a Buyer to join the well-established team in North London.
• Responsible for purchasing of raw materials, packaging and equipment as required
• Ensuring the best possible process for all purchasing activity
• Sourcing of new suppliers and negotiating terms of business
• Working closely with new product development team to gather information on new ventures
• Clear communication between all relevant departments to ensure the smooth running of the operation
• An experienced Buyer (or relevant) from the food industry
• Solid negotiator – demonstratable wins from past roles
• Strong IT skills (MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• An excellent communicator at all levels, with strong negotiating skills
• Strong relationship and rapport building skills
What’s on offer?
• A competitive salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to join a growing company that will offer the right candidate an opportunity to develop a lasting and rewarding career
Please upload your CV today to be considered. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt