Head of Procurement, Supply Chain & Quality Assurance
Luxury Foods Importer & Distributor
This organisation was created to procure and deliver the finest foods across the globe to food service establishments (4 & 5*) and high-end retailers across the UK.
Everything they have is of exceptional quality and they pride themselves on their excellent customer service, employee satisfaction and benefits.
As an essential part of the Operations department and senior leadership team this role will see you managing 3 managers who are responsible for buying, quality and sustainability functions. This role encompasses many parts of the business so the duties will be wide and varied, this will include;
• Team Management & Engagement – provide best service levels, create & update SOP’s
• Procurement, Logistics & Import Management – improve and optimise: order processing, logistics service provider management, import declarations and custom clearance, relationships with suppliers
• Quality Management – Working with Quality Manager ensure business is fully compliant and devise and implement procedure and improve QMS
• Sustainability Management- Strive to develop more sustainable practices, along with sustainability manager implement B-Corp accreditation.
Your Skills & Experience
As a senior member of management, you’ll need to bring with you a wide range of skills, including;
• Minimum of 10 years in a supply chain management role
• Able to develop strategic plans to improve and optimise department
• Highly knowledgeable about fine food and fresh produce
• Strong ERP/WMS system experience – Ideally SAP
If successful, the salary range is £60,000.00 – £65,000.00 + car allowance + company & generous performance-based bonus. Hybrid working (but candidate MUST live in London) + a large range of additional benefits