Head of Operations (Confidential), North East England
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Operations Site Leader
Our client is an established food and drinks sector manufacturing business. At present they are seeking to appoint a new senior leader for a facility in the North East.
Candidate applicants looking for a new challenge must fulfill the following;
• Have significant leadership experience from working within the Food and Drinks manufacturing sector. This needs to have been in the leadership for multi-department managers e.g. supply chain, production, technical and engineering.
• Be able to offer documented cost improvement processes using up to date lean and continuous improvement techniques.
• Possess strong financial acumen.
• Be comfortable in working with managers and employee on the production factory floor, coaching, developing and implementing plans set out to increase profitability.
• Seeking a professional with supply chain experience that encompasses planning and the control of ingredients and all materials.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated professional. If you are interested in this position, please send a copy of your most recent CV to Simon Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01312265060.