D R Newitt is hiring! We've partnered with a brilliant client, currently going through an impressive growth phase, and actively looking to bring a new Head of NPD to their expanding team.
A passionate foodie, you will also bring commercial acumen, strong people management and ability to build relationships cross functionally as you’ll be responsible for the site development team which encompasses the innovation, development, and process teams.
Here are some extra details that you may want to consider if you think this role could be for you
• Excellent people manager and knows how to get the best out of individuals
• Experience with retailer NPD systems
• Demonstrates excellent customer service, both internally and externally
• Commercially minded
• Strong team player and is known for working for the good of the team
• Demonstrates passion in all that they do
• Able to enjoy working within a fast-moving environment with change and high expectations
• Demonstrate a genuine interest and understanding of food
• A proven track record of strong project management, with good communication skills & highly organised
• Comfortable working in an office, factory or kitchen environment
If you’d like to apply for this brilliant role, please give me a buzz on 01312265060 or share a copy of your CV; firstname.lastname@example.org