Head of Digital, West Midlands
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Head of Technology/ Digital or IT with a proven track record of implementing digital transformations? One of the UK’s largest food companies is looking to appoint a Head of Technology to help improve revenue and improve customer satisfaction. In relation to digital, the company is a blank canvas and you will be given full autonomy and control on the budget and strategy.
You will benefit from a clear progression path, generous package, a company car, the opportunity to be attributed to a digital transformation within a prestigious company and a warm, relaxed and friendly environment.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Develop and implement a digital strategy and innovation plan
• Implement market leading technologies and actively sponsor the company’s overall strategic plan
• Deliver on ROI and help improve customer satisfaction
• Behave within the principles of the company’s values
• Maintain employee and organizational confidentiality in line with Data Protection & GDPR
• Attend events on behalf of the business
We’re looking for:
• Someone with prior experience implementing digital transformations/ innovations or strategies
• Ideally experience within a FMCG, supply chain or logistics company
• Full UK driver’s license & flexibility to travel
• Experience working towards measurable results such as ROI
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
• Creative & innovative flair
• Great communication skills
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for a rare an exciting step up then please don’t hesitate in applying.