Im helping a client recruit a new Head of Culinary. If you are looking for a role that’s all about food and to work for a company who operate around key culinary pillars this role is for you.
My client are based in South East England and offer a range of very bespoke high end products both to Top Tier Retailers and to Restaurant Groups.
They role is a key senior role focused on delivering an environment and culture of culinary excellence across the business. The role is both customer and operationally facing, which will require excellent clarity and communication to deliver innovation in both product and process. This will be underpinned with the company’s commitment to delivering excellent quality and service, based on strong culinary values with a high attention to detail.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure customer expectation is exceeded in all areas of the role. Promote an ethos of internal customer service in line with the company values.
• Work closely with the Managing Director to deliver the budgeted business growth, through effective customer management leading to new business and new product development that is aligned with our 3 year business growth strategy
• Deliver the Annual Budget targets where responsibility is allocated.
• Deliver innovation that delights and underpins our preferred supplier status with our core customers, and attracts new customers to the business.
• Dial in to key trends driven by Consumer behaviour, lifestyle choice, innovative chefs, industry leaders, and competitor activity, to ensure our NPD is relevant and at the forefront of food culture and design.
The role offers a top tier and salary for the right person as well a progression into directorship when earned. Please share you CV with Gareth at DR Newitt – firstname.lastname@example.org