Demand Planning & Service Manager
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Demand Planning & Service Manager – £27’000
An exciting opportunity with an important remit has come available within a fast-growing niche manufacturer based north of Birmingham.
Our client are looking for a local Demand Planning Manager to provide an important function within the business. You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and efficient delivery of goods through the supply chain, ensuring orders to the factories are produced and delivered on-time in full. The right candidate will be highly data-driven, capable of understanding multi-faceted supply processes across multiple product lines.
As a Demand Planning & Service Manager, successful applicants will be expected to:
• Build and maintain accurate forecasting model for MRP and PO fulfillment across a complex high-SKU supply chain structure.
• Liaise with domestic and foreign suppliers to ensure effective on-time delivery and gross cost margins.
• Place POs (Purchase Orders) for material and finished goods, managing the process through production and logistics.
• Provide valuable insight across multiple departments, including commercial and finance.
The right candidate should have:
• Experience of high SKU or high volume supply chain activity.
• Highly skilled in data analysis with a strong analytical, process-driven ethic.
• Highly numerate, capable of understanding the complex supply chain through materials, production and logistics.
• Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel.
• Remote coordination experience (particularly to Middle and Far East) ideal.
• Knowledge of garments/clothing industry and production processes desirable.
In return, the successful candidate can expect:
• Important and valued position within fast-growing company.
• £27’000 basic salary
• 10% individual annual bonus
• Company Shareholder Scheme (after 6 months)
• 28 days holiday
• Opportunities to travel.
To apply, please send your CV over to Harley Dalton at D R Newitt on Harley.Dalton@drnewitt.com, or for more information, call +44 (0) 161 833 0181.