Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Calling all Development Chefs!
Do you want to be part of an established and growing company, producing top tier products for premium retailers and B2B Clients?
Now is your chance!
My client is looking for an experienced chef who will be responsible for product innovation and development in line with customer specifications.
Based in South East England / M4 Corridor
• Organise and conduct concept panels and trials before presenting to the customer.
• Work in partnership with the other Development Chefs to ensure smooth running of the development kitchen.
• Understand the technical aspects of the development process
• Self-managed to enable the delivery of projects to agreed timescales and budget
• Present ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to achieve creative development throughout the site.
• Liaise closely with NPD, Technical and Production teams.
• At least one years’ experience working in a Development Chef role (ideally in a manufacturing environment).
• Proven culinary experience working in a range of styles.
• A true foodie who "challenge the norm" in a positive manner.
• Confident presenting to internal and external clients.
If this sounds like you, or you are interested in the Development Chef role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Jack