Development Chef, South East England
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Calling all Development Chefs!
Do you want to be part of an established and growing company, producing top tier chilled products for premium retailers?
Now is your chance!
My client is looking for an experienced Development Chef who will be responsible for product innovation and development in line with customer specifications.
• Organise and conduct concept panels and trials before presenting to the customer.
• Understand the technical aspects of the development process
• Self-managed to enable the delivery of projects to agreed timescales and budget
• Present ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively to achieve creative development throughout the site.
• Liaise closely with Technical and Production teams.
• At least one years experience working in a Development Chef role within a manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience working with chilled products.
• Retailer exposure.
• Confident presenting to internal and external clients.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send an updated CV to Hannah.email@example.com or call Hannah on 0131 2265060.