Customer Sales Administrator, East Anglia
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Here is an exciting opportunity to develop your administration, logistics and customer service skills within an international company. The role would be suitable for a junior sales administrator or recent graduate with either placement or office experience, preferably in a sales environment.
My client is a well-established FMCG company , based in Cambridgeshire, who have a proven track record in developing candidates through the business. This is a fantastic entry level role for someone who is enthusiastic, ambitious and organised.
- Accurately produce reports to assist and enhance the sales role.
- Process and organise customer orders to maintain 100% satisfaction.
Produce accurate costings and write contracts.
Attend meetings with customers as are considered appropriate.
Liaise closely with internal and external customers including supply chain and warehousing.
- To update and maintain knowledge of market conditions and keep the business informed.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Fantastic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook; Word and Excel, Power Point.
- Excellent administration skills
·Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Sound relationship building skills
- Minimum of GCSE level English and Maths.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com.