Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for your next packaging role, where you can take ownership of innovative projects and designs? Then this is the role for you!
Our client, a successful Food Manufacturer of food-to-go products is seeking a highly innovative and creative Packaging Manager.
• Responsible for the development of new packaging concepts from concept to launch and making improvements to existing ones.
• Working closely with the graphic design team to improve and develop artwork.
• Designing and managing packaging mock-ups for customer presentations, and building strong relationships with suppliers to ensure all new packaging is fit for purpose.
• Demonstrate a sound knowledge of factory capabilities and be able to develop packaging design/concept around this.
• Managing and categorising packaging specifications, approving artwork and information to guarantee all packaging elements are in line with the companies’ strategy and customer requirements.
• The successful candidate will need sound experience working as a packaging manager or technologist and taking products from concept to launch.
• Packaging Artwork or Food Science Degree.
• Understanding and experience working with CAD and Adobe Illustration software.
• Demonstrate a natural flair for design and packaging solutions/materials.
There is a salary of £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits on offer, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Hannah Docherty on 0131 226 5060.