New Product Developer
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a Product Developer looking for the next step in your career, and ready to join an ambitious and dynamic team?
Our client is a highly successful and expanding company, who specialise in chilled products and supply in to major retailers. They are based in the Hertfordshire area and are looking to recruit a skilled NPD candidate to join their team.
• You will be involved in project management for new and existing accounts.
• Identify, analyse and interpret lifestyle trends to continue sales growth.
• Maintaining strong communication and relationships with customers.
• Conduct store visits, development sessions and internal and external presentations.
• Manage and oversee all NPD sample requests.
• Working closely with technical, commercial and sales teams.
• Previous development experience completing every aspect from concept to launch.
• Experience presenting to retailers and working with stage gate processes.
• The ability to interpret and drive innovation strategies.
• Food related degree.
• Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Hannah Docherty on 0131 226 5060.