Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Team Leader / Site Services Engineer
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I have a number of exciting new engineering opportunities located within the West Midlands.
The roles are as a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, Site Services Engineer or Engineering Team Leader within a well known and long established company.
There are two Shift patterns, either on a 4 on 4 off (2 days/2 nights rotation) for the Production maintenance roles, or on a double dayshift basis ( 1 week earlies, 1 week lates) for the Site Services Role)
The roles are paying circa £39,000 per annum to £41,000 for the hands on, and up to £42,500 for the supervisory.
Each position comes with an annual bonus of £2000.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• High quality engineering support to enable continuous running of production equipment
• Rapid response to breakdowns
• Effective fault diagnosis to ensure first time fixes
• Drive line performance by focusing on bottleneck reliability & speed
• Identifying improvement areas within line engineering processes and recommending/implementing solutions
• Carrying out autonomous and preventative maintenance tasks competently and correctly and recording work competed accurately in the correct documentation
• Adhering to laid down systems of work
• Working safely within health & safety & food safety standards
• Inspections of equipment at predetermined intervals to ensure there is no risk to product from contamination by foreign bodies arising from equipment damage
• Ensure effective maintenance service is provided to the factory to minimize delays and downtime of machines.
Ideally you would be a Multi skilled Engineer (Electrical Bias) with previous experience in:
• Apprenticeship Time Served Engineer within relevant sector/area.
• Experience working within Food Manufacturing Maintenance (Essential)
• Practical experience in highly time-sensitive environments.
• 17th edition IEE Regs trained - preferred but not essential
• Experience of high volume production (food industry preferred)
• PLC Fault Finding knowledge - preferred but not essential
• Proven ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure
• Effective communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Self motivated with a proactive approach
• Can work unsupervised and make decisions when required
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested please contact me on email@example.com or on 0131 226 5060 so that we can discuss further.