Graduate CI Engineer
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
I have an exciting opportunity for an Engineering Graduate to join the ranks of a very well established and highly successful FMCG business located near Spalding
The role will be working as a Process, Project and Continuous Improvement Engineer within the Engineering Function of the business.
This will involve:
- Heavy involvement in Project Management (Full Product Life cycle) – Requirements, Concept, Design, Planning, Manufacture, Installation, Commissioning, Testing and Validation of High Speed Food Processing Systems.
- New product research & development
- Process analysis
- Lean Manufacturing implementation/ Continuous Improvements.
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Minimum Honours Degree (graduated within last two years, or due to graduate) in Relevant Engineering Discipline (Essential)
- Business Modules (Desirable)
- Strong basic Project Management skills (Essential)
- LEAN Manufacturing fundamentals (Essential)
- Proven background in managing and implementing positive change.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing businesses
- Basic Business Acumen (Advantageous)
- Experience/Knowledge of process analysis, analytical fault finding and cost reduction.
- Very keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of utilising MS Office software
- Very strong communication skills.
If you feel you have the relevant education and experience for the above, please apply within.