Site Services Manager, North East England
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
I have a very exciting role with a leading food manufacturer in the North East as a Site Services Manager.
You will work closely with colleagues across Manufacturing & Production, Health & Safety, Engineering, Supply Chain, etc to ensure the site maximizes it’s production capacity and any impact to services is minimized.
Some of your key areas of responsibility will include:
· Contract negotiation
· Supplier relationship management
· Site Security
· Construction & renovation projects
Key Requirements for this role will involve
· Previous experience working within Manufacturing and Production environments, from a Site Services/Facilities Maintenance Background
· Hands on engineering skills along with the capability to manage teams of diverse engineers
· Strong communication skills and budgetary control
· Project management experience
· Experience working with effluent plant, steam generation, boilers and other service supplies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a very strong benefits package and a challenging, yet rewarding role.
If you feel you have the necessary skill set to be considered for this role, please apply within.