Maintenance Engineer (Backshift)
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Backshift Maintenance Engineering position reporting in to the Senior Engineer and Maintenance manager on site.
This is a progressive role with a well known and growing food manufacturing business who have very strong order books moving forward and expansion plans on the horizon.
The bulk of the role will involve
• Assisting the Senior Shift Engineer in providing support for all production activity.
• Maintaining machinery, services and supplies to the March site, in line with planned preventative maintenance measures, thus ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all employees and the optimum running efficiency of all equipment.
Ideal candidates for this opportunity will have:
• Level 3 NVQ/ City and Guilds in Electrical / Mechanical engineering
• 17th Edition electrical qualification
• Time served apprenticeship
• Fabrication / Welding skills
• Previous Multi skilled engineer (or similar) experience
• Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment preferable
• Understanding of robotics and automation
• Understanding of PLC & computer-controlled equipment
• COSHH Awareness
If you feel you have the relevant skills and working experience, please apply within.