Group Procurement Manager, Cambridgeshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a well-established food business with sites across the globe. A vacancy has arisen for a highly experienced Procurement Manager to join the team at the Cambridgeshire site.
This is a Group level role that will be best suited to an experienced and confident Procurement Manager from the food industry. There will be frequent travel required, where possible.
• To be responsible, internationally for the procurement strategy covering a wide range of products.
• You will develop strategy and KPI’s that will ensure that product availability is maximised and that waste is at a minimum.
• Drive department performance and encourage efficiency within the well-established Procurement Team.
• Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with all internal and external stake-holders – develop an understanding of needs and react positively.
• A highly experienced Procurement/Purchasing/Buying Manager from the food industry.
• Highly analytical and capable of breaking down complex pieces of information in to simple terms.
• A strong negotiator with excellent commercial awareness.
• A good IT systems user.
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to join a rapidly developing business who can offer career progression for the right candidate.
• A competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt.