My client, are a well-known Scottish FMCG brand, manufacturing a globally recognised product range from factories across the United Kingdom.
I am working closely with the business as they seek to recruit a new Health & Safety Manager to cover all 4 sites. Some travel between sites will be required.
This is a key, management role that will give senior level responsibility across a large group. Top be considered, you must have food, FMCG or drinks industry experience.
• Full accountability and responsibility for all Health & Safety requirements across the entire group
• To be the organisation’s lead competent person for health and safety as defined by the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
• Management of a small team of HSE staff – across the sites
• To work proactively with Managers and employees to establish and maintain a system that promotes a culture of safe working practices across the organisation
• To ensure the organisation complies with current Health & Safety legislation, Insurance criteria, approved codes of practice and guidance in relation to employment and service provision
• An experienced Health & Safety Manager with multi-site experience
• A career built in the Food Manufacturing industry (or drinks / FMCG)
• An adaptable communication style – capable at all levels and across multiple platforms
• Expert IT systems user
• An enthusiastic and motivating Manager of staff
What’s on offer
• A base salary within the range of £55k and £60k
• Car Allowance and expenses
• Private Medical cover
• Competitive pension contribution
• Genuine opportunities for growth and progression
If you would like to be considered for this excellent and rare opportunity, please upload your CV today. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.