Junior Account Manager
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
Junior Account Manager – East England – Beauty and Personal Care - GL39351
Salary – Circa 25 – 30 K
TERRITORY: Peterborough – Office Based
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager, for a fantastic business who work with big global brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic business who are manufacturing exciting new products across their sector, launching brands and developing new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
The Junior Account Manager role will be responsible for supporting the Senior Account Manager on all sales and commercial elements of a key retail account, driving sales and profit/margin performance, ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times
The Role will entail helping the senior Account Managers with
• Commercial and sales management
• Identifying and actively pursuing new product/category opportunities
• Full profit and loss management
• Managing the key account interface with customer teams to include buyers, technical & product managers and supply teams.
• Responsible for leading the generation, preparation and delivery of customer presentations .This includes product rationales, product positioning, competitive gap analysis, and price architecture definition
• Day to day customer interface – driving and owning all meetings / conference calls including all meeting preparation and meeting minutes together with issuing and ensuring follow through is actioned and closed off.
• Assessment of new customer briefs.
• Order/Stock Management
• Overseeing that all launches and NPD projects are delivered on time against CPA and managed with relevant Customer teams
• Passion for Health and Beauty Category
• Personal Care or FMCG manufacturing background
• Proven account management / commercial experience
• Commercially astute
• Natural driver of activity
• Team player and team leader
• Excellent communication skills
• Insightful – able to identify opportunities
• Flexible , fluid approach able to react to change positively
• Evidence of driving and managing key multiple retail accounts ideally within the grocer sector.
• Evidence of producing sales growth within key retail accounts
• Evidence of successful relationship building within key retail accounts
• Management of multiple product types and categories within key retail accounts
The role will be office based in East England – Cambridge – Peterborough ideal location for candidate.
Competitive salary of 25- 30 K based on experience and annual bonus of up to 7.5%
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Retailers, Grocers