International Sales Manager, North West England
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
International Account Manager – Beauty
UK based National Account Manager to drive growth international for a fantastic beauty company
Driving sales, distribution and building business plans will be a key focus in this position. Analyzing IRI data on a monthly basis. The successful candidate should be results-driven, with an energy and flair for this industry. Core requirements should include: A background in account management/senior account support & working with consumer goods. Understanding and managing your account P&Ls to maximize accounts profits.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the growth of existing International Accounts (10-20% Yr on Yr) and the development of new business within a specified territory. This role will be about strategically business planning each account to work in partnership on mutually beneficial growth plans. To include NPD placement, marketing plans, business plans and a relationship-sales feedback
You must be from within the beauty industry
You must have experienced in international sales – dealing with distributors and retailers.
• Drive sales to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within your account base.
• Identify new opportunities in the existing account portfolio.
• Conduct frequent retailer meetings to build and review day to day business and present NPD projects and seasonal updates.
• Continue to build the existing strong working relationships the business has with its retailers.
• Build basic business plans with the retailers.
• Analyze business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to enhance assortment performance.
• Develop account sales forecasts and collaborate with team on development of marketing plan for each brand.
• Accounts Demand planning/forecasting.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2-3 Years in an Key / National Account Manager role.
• Experience in the H&B industry is preferable. Experience of working International important
• Retail is an advantage.
• Strong analytical capabilities.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Full UK driving license and ability to travel to visit customers is essential
• Salary £45,000 OTE. £55,000 – £60,000
• 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.
• Plus extra day Birthday leave.
• Employee benefit allowance (annual allowance to spend on choice of private heath cover,
Additional holidays and/or bonus)
• Automatic enrolment into the company pension scheme.
• Product allowance.
• Free onsite parking.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview ASAP!!
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance