Key Account Manager - Pharma
Job type: Permanent
Key Account Manager – Pharmaceutical
All of the North of England (Home Based)
Key Account Manager needed to sell ingredients into the Pharma industry
I’m currently working with a global distribution company who distribute specialist ingredients to different industry. They have a fantastic reputation and employ more than 9,000 worldwide.
As part of their continues growth, they are now looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to manage and grow existing accounts as well develop new business opportunities.
My client are a leading global company, who are looking to recruit a Key Account Manager to head up the Pharma/Health/Lifestyle/Beauty vertical.
Industry: Contract Logistics/3pl/Pharma/Health/Lifestyle/Beauty/UK Distribution/Manufacturing
Role and responsibilities:
The post holder will be responsible for managing nominated accounts within the designated vertical, as well as generating new business. The split between new business and account management will be 80/20. Manage existing clients in the line with the growth strategy. Some keys responsibilities
• Responsible for setting and delivering Budget expectations and plans.
• Responsible for building a robust pipeline of project opportunities within the portfolio to achieve future growth plans.
• Respond to the commercial needs of accounts in order to achieve satisfactory overall customer satisfaction levels.
• Respond to technical service enquiries from customers for information.
• Provide support for corporate activities such as sales exhibitions.
Must have knowledge and experience:
Proven sales track record within the contract logistics/3pl/UK distribution/freight forwarding sector essential Experience Within the Pharma/healthcare/Lifestyle/Beauty Vertical Essential Dynamic, target driven and highly motivated excellent communication
Proven business to business sales background selling into Pharma.
Excellent interpersonal, presentation and problem solving skills.
Demonstrate time management, good written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships both internally and externally with customers.
• Basic salary of 45 – 55 K (depending on experience)
• Company car
• Home based
• Great Pension Scheme
• Bonus Scheme earning up to 15% of annual salary
• 33 days Holiday
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview a.s.a.p.
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance