BDM -Beauty and Skin Care Scotland
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager - Beauty Sector
Business Development Manager needed for one of the largest and most prestigious Aesthetic Skincare companies in the UK. They are passionate about all they do and committed to giving their customers effective products, together with exceptional levels of service.
This exciting opportunity is to join the field sales team as a Business Development Manager for Scotland. The territory covers from Kirkwall to Newcastle. The ideal candidate will ideally live in the Glasgow or Edinburgh area. This is a full time home based role.
You need to live in Scotland and MUST have at least a level 2 in Beauty.
Role and responsibilities:
• Review and work closely with your accounts to create a business strategies for maximising business performance and overall management of region on an ongoing basis.
• Proactively cold call and follow up on leads passed to you by head office to secure new business.
• Achievement of sales targets and developing contingency plans to recover shortfalls as necessary.
• Effective Journey planning to maximize account visits.
• Working closely to support the work of the Skin brands call-center team, the internal sales support & Education team.
• Accurate and timely completion of all administration including Weekly Reports & transmission of daily orders taken.
Must have knowledge and experience
You will have extensive experience in managing and developing a region to deliver commercial success, with at least 2 years field sales experience. Your understanding of the Beauty/Aesthetic market and industry dynamics will be second to none. As an experienced Business Development Manager you will have first class interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally as well as with our business partners. In order for you to carry out demonstrations with our brands we do require a minimal level 2 Aesthetic/Beauty qualification. Level 3 would be ideal.
• Company car, fuel card, laptop and phone
• Competitive Salary – 37 K
• Generous bonus and uncapped commission structure
• 20 days holiday, increasing to 25 over 5 years of service
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Product discount Scheme
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview a.s.a.p.
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Skincare,