Field Sales Rep - Cork - Hair care and Beauty
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Job type: Permanent
Field Sales Consultant – Hair Care and Beauty
Cork, Waterford, Kilkenny, Carlow, Laois, Co. Limerick
We are seeking a Fantastic Sales Consultant/Account Manager in the South of Ireland Territory to represent a popular and well established brand. Our Sales Specialist will demonstrate a consultative approach, and possess excellent knowledge of the salon professional industry dynamics making them a valuable asset to our existing team.
You will need strong analytical and organisational skills supported by sales experience and knowledge of the professional hair care market which will be key to bring success to this exciting and challenging role. The job purpose being, to achieve, defined revenue, salon distribution, volume sales, brand distribution, and efficiency, profitably.
We are looking for someone with B2B hair sales experience, ideally a few years in the field. We would consider an educator with sales experience but ideally looking for sales only.
Role and responsibilities:
• Represent the brand to salon professionals to establish relationships and increase sale revenue through positive interaction and teamwork.
• Achieve assigned targets.
• Build outstanding relationships with customer base, store manager and in store staff to adopt a team approach
• Find opportunities by prospecting new salon business, generating appointments and initiatives to gain incremental sales.
• Lead, manage, and execute key activities that grow market share via sales and educational support available to you
• Effective reporting daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Construct and execution of working productively to a journey plan
• Responsible for working five days each week with all Sales functional responsibilities
Must have knowledge and experience:
• Educated with minimum of 5 GCSEs
• Experience of professional hair care industry
• Full clean driving license
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) other computer literacy
• Desire to achieve in a competitive but rewarding industry
• Basic salary of circa €40 - 45 K (depending on experience)
• Company car/Car Allowance
• Home based
• Great Pension Scheme
• Bonus Scheme and uncapped commission
• 28 days holiday
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview a.s.a.p.
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Beauty, Haircare