Business Development Manager - Grocer Account
Location: North East England
Job type: Permanent
Business Development Manager/Account Manager – Personal Care
We’re looking for a proven BDM/Account Manager for a fantastic business who work with large brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic business who are manufacturing exciting new products across their sector, launching brands and developing new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
This BDM/Account Manager role will be responsible for all sales and commercial elements of customer relationship with key retail accounts, driving sales and profit/margin performance. Ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times. The role requires strategic account development for Private Label and someone with experience of own brand product development is also important. The client are looking for someone who has key account grocery management experience.
Must have experience of contract manufacturing and have dealt with Grocers/Multiples.
You will be Responsible for all sales and commercial elements of customer relationship with a key retail account, driving sales and profit/margin performance. Ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times.
Role and responsibilities:
• Commercial and sales management
• Initiate and drive a strategic trading sales plan in each key account – private label and brand to maximize, the business and total sales
• Customer Management including profit and loss
• Order /Stock Management
• Immediate responsibility for existing accounts with growth potential
• Development of joint business plans including promotion planning
• Involvement in bespoke products, branded launches and development plans.
• Liaison with marketing, planning, supply chain and Technical teams.
Must have knowledge and experience:
• Evidence of driving and managing key multiple retail/brand accounts
• Evidence of producing sales growth within key retail/brand accounts
• Evidence of successful relationship building within key retail/brand accounts
• Management of multiple product types and categories within key retail/brand accounts
• Personal Care or FMCG manufacturing background
• Proven account management / commercial experience
• Natural driver of activity
• Flexible, fluid approach able to react to change positively
• Basic salary of 40K (depending on experience)
• Mobile and Laptop
• Office Based
• Good Pension Scheme
• Bonus Scheme earning up to 7.5 % of annual salary
• 33 days Holiday
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 0161 833 0181. Looking to interview a.s.a.p.
Gary Laverty / Senior Consultant
+44 (0) 161 833 0181
Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager, Cosmetics, Fragrance, Personal Care, Contract Manufacturing , Beauty