Sales Consultant - Belfast
Location: Northern Ireland
Job type: Permanent
Sales Consultant – Hair Care Brand Distributor – GL39280
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Competitive salary plus commission
Company car, mobile phone, laptop or tablet
We are seeking a Sales Consultant in the Northern Ireland Territory to represent the popular and well established brand. Our Sales Specialist will demonstrate a consultative approach, and possess excellent knowledge of the salon professional industry dynamics making them a valuable asset to our existing team.
Strong analytical and organisational skills supported by sales experience and knowledge of the professional hair care market will be key to bring success to this exciting and challenging role.
The Candidate will be a motivated and resilient individual looking to work in a very exciting, dynamic and growing industry. The role will predominantly be aimed at the development of new salon customers with some existing business to manage.
Working well as a team is important as you will be supported by the in store team to generate and maintain new/existing customers within your territory.
We are looking for someone with B2B hair sales experience, ideally a few years in the field. We would consider an educator with sales experience but ideally looking for sales only.
• Represent the brand to salon professionals to establish relationships and increase sale revenue through positive interaction and teamwork.
• Achieve assigned targets.
• Build outstanding relationships with customer base, store manager and in store staff to adopt a team approach
• Find opportunities by prospecting new salon business, generating appointments and initiatives to gain incremental sales.
• Lead, manage, and execute key activities that grow market share via sales and educational support available to you
• Effective reporting daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Construct and execution of working productively to a journey plan
• Responsible for working five days each week with all Sales functional responsibilities
• Educated with minimum of 5 GCSEs
• Experience of professional hair care industry
• Full clean driving licence
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) other computer literacy
• Desire to achieve in a competitive but rewarding industry
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG, BDM, Business Development Manager