Account Manager, Central Scotland
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Account Manager - Beauty and Personal Health Care - Glasgow
We’re looking for a proven Account Manager, for a fantastic business who work with big global brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic business who are manufacturing exciting new products across their sector, launching brands and developing new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
The Account Manager role will be responsible for all sales and commercial elements of a key retail account, driving sales and profit/margin performance, ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times. You will effectively manage a Key Account, successfully sustaining excellent customer relationships. You will be responsible for account management, marketing, promotions and new product introductions. The role will include some travel.
• Commercial and sales management
• Customer Management including profit and loss
• Order /Stock Management
• Immediate responsibility for existing accounts with growth potential
• Development of joint business plans including promotion planning
• Involvement in bespoke products, branded launches and development plans.
• Liaison with marketing, planning, supply chain and Technical teams.
• Personal Care or FMCG manufacturing background
• Proven account management / commercial experience
• Natural driver of activity
• Flexible , fluid approach able to react to change positively
Location: The role will be office based jut outside of Glasgow
Job Title: Account Manager
Package: Competitive salary of 35,000 pa and annual bonus of up to 15%
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG