Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Account Manager – East England – Beauty and Personal Care - GL38575
TERRITORY: Cambridge – Office Based
We’re looking for a proven Account Manager, for a fantastic business who work with big global brands and whose products are available worldwide.
This is a dynamic business who are manufacturing exciting new products across their sector, launching brands and developing new products in line with their ongoing growth strategy.
The Account Manager role will be responsible for all sales and commercial elements of a key retail account, driving sales and profit/margin performance, ensuring highest levels of customer service at all times
• Commercial and sales management
• Customer Management including profit and loss
• Order /Stock Management
• Immediate responsibility for existing accounts with growth potential
• Development of joint business plans including promotion planning
• Involvement in bespoke products, branded launches and development plans.
• Liaison with marketing, planning, supply chain and Technical teams.
• Personal Care or FMCG manufacturing background
• Proven account management / commercial experience
• Natural driver of activity
• Flexible , fluid approach able to react to change positively
• Evidence of driving and managing key multiple retail/brand accounts
• Evidence of producing sales growth within key retail/brand accounts
• Evidence of successful relationship building within key retail/brand accounts
• Management of multiple product types and categories within key retail/brand accounts
Location: The role will be office based in East England – Cambridge
Job Title: Account Manager
Package: Competitive salary OF 30 – 35 K based on experience and annual bonus of up to 7.5%
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Gary Laverty on 01618 33 0181
Keywords: Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Executive, FMCG, FMCG