Sector: General Manufacturing
Location: North Wales
Job type: Permanent
[ Gemma Harris 18/01/2018 18:19:49 ]
Our client, a growing, well established, ambient food manufacturing company who supply a range of products into the major UK retailer’s and food service, are currently looking for a Production Manager on a permanent basis.
Growing year on year, there is now a requirement for a strong Production Manager with knowledge and experience of the food manufacturing industry.
What’s on offer:
• £30K - £38K basic salary depending on experience (plus performance related bonus)
• 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays
• 4% matched pension (after 3 months passed probation)
• Extensive food/drink manufacturing experience
• High Risk And/OR Low Risk experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Lean manufacturing/continuous improvement implementation
• Project Management experience
• Modelling EC values
• Leading, managing and coaching a team of people
• Implementing and completing the weekly production plan on time and in full whilst maintaining BRC AA standards at all times.
• Ensuring the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment is completed on time and in accordance with agreed schedules
• Being the lead contact for all site facilities management
• Managing and planning all holidays for production and warehousing ensuring decisions on cover don’t have a detrimental impact to service delivery
• Creating a lean and efficient supply chain
• Managing all direct and indirect labour efficiently and in line with the annual budget
• Anticipate capacity increases and protectively resolving them with recruitment of labour and/or continuous improvement
• Ensuring all production and warehousing operatives are sufficiently trained to provide an agile workforce
Monday - Thursday - 8am - 4pm
Friday - 7am - 3pm
(Flexibility is a must)
For more information please apply accordingly.