Graduate Sales Executive
Job type: Permanent
A great role for a graduate or outgoing person with ambition to develop a field sales career in food:
The business is a well-established independent family run foodservice supplier of high quality products. They supply into catering establishments including Hotels, Restaurants, bars Healthcare, Contract Catering and Leisure sectors. This is a great role for someone with a passion for food who is looking to join an excellent business where they can develop their career in foodservice sales, training and support will be provided.
• This role will visit existing customers in the region of Edinburgh and the surrounding areas
• Identifying new business opportunities with new and existing customers
• Candidates will be travelling daily and will require a full UK drivers licence, car will be supplied.
• This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with a proven track record.
• The ideal candidate will have some field based sales experience, although not essential.
• Ability to work in a standalone role and manage their own diary.
• Ability to build a healthy long standing customer relationship.
• Accuracy & Attention to Detail
• Ability to build a healthy long standing customer relationship
Package - 18k + car + 28 days annual leave.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Graham Hare on 0131 226 5060.