£60k – £70k
An unbelievable opportunity has just come available to join a rapidly growing food manufacturer based out of the West Midlands. You will be joining a well established tight knit team, implementing processes to allow the business to streamline and grow.
The role will consist of but won’t be limited to…
• Reporting to the CEO you will have full P&L responsibility for the site and leading the strategic plan.
• Managing each department, you will work with them to drive and set production standards by implementing the required processes.
• Providing effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential is essential in this key role.
• You will need to work closely with the team to ensure consistent communication across the site.
• As General Manager you will ensure the site is highly reliable, responsive, and competitive and one that puts safety, quality, and delivery first.
Skills and Experience
• Senior Operations experience within food manufacturing.
• Experience implementing operational processes to generate improvements.
• Proven experience improving and developing people.