Are you excited by joining a game-changing start-up in stealth mode and an opportunity to lead an epic manufacturing site? Our client is launching a newly built site and needs a superstar Factory Manager to run a seamless and efficient operation. Armed with aggressive growth plans and looking for a tenacious, go-getter to take full ownership of production and manufacturing across the business, this is a unique opportunity to really make your mark and shape the future success of the business.
• The smooth running and continuous improvement of all manufacturing units including all production and packaging areas
• Delivering a safe working environment and leading a culture that enhances behavioural awareness to reduce accidents and near misses
• Taking a hands-on approach to the development and delivery of strategies to improve production capacity, efficiency and profitability throughout the site
• Developing and managing the budget for the site and production lines with a continual eye on developing and tracking appropriate KPI’s
• Developing the site CAPEX plans with ROI analysis for investments
• Supporting the development of broader Supply Chain business plans
• Building, coaching and mentoring a high-performing team to support the day to day operations and ambitious growth plans
• Help to attract and retain the best quality people within the company and invest in the relevant training and management best practice
• Liaising and building close collaboration with existing and new suppliers to ensure optimum quality and delivery at all times
• Communicating and delivering on business goals through the site management team and key stakeholders
• 5+ years experience in a Factory Manager role or as a Site General Manager
• University educated and technically minded with a degree in Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering or equivalent
• You are from a food manufacturing background with a track record of delivering effective manufacturing strategies, systems, processes and policies
• Excellent knowledge of implementing continuous improvement & operational excellence philosophies including Lean and Six Sigma
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills, able to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the business
• A natural leader, able to flex your approach to hire, nurture and motivate a large team
• Solutions-focused, resilient, go-getter who is willing to roll up your sleeves and be hands on whilst offering your strategic advice in a thoughtful and methodical way
• A strong awareness of and full commitment to the adherence of health and safety guidelines.
Please apply for further information on this role.