Digital Insight Manager
Location: Central Scotland
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a successful Food Manufacturing business based in Central Scotland. The business is very much a leader in their category and they are growing in sales each year.
The business can offer a very professional and enjoyable work environment with plenty of opportunities for career progression.
Due to growth the business is looking to add a talented Insight Manager to their Commercial team.
Purpose of Job:
• To lead the digital development of our licensed brand and own label portfolio across all categories
• To grow the digital capability, credibility and footprint of the business
• To deliver best in class shopper, consumer, and category insight for the business
Key Result Areas:
• Develop & successfully execute a digital growth strategy
• Develop & deliver best in class insight to support the growth of the product categories
• Profitable sales and market share growth
Principle Accountabilities/ Duties & Responsibilities:
• Optimise and grow our presence and sales across ecommerce, digital and social channels in partnership with internal stakeholders and external customers.
• Ownership and development of the website
• Work closely with Commercial Team and key customers to identify online trade marketing opportunities to help maximise sales
• Lead the design, management and delivery of primary research projects using latest digital techniques
• Be the voice of the shopper/consumer via effective use of insight/data/trends
• Use insight to shape and support Category Strategies and Brand Plans
• Build positive relationships with customers & internal stakeholders
• Manage relationships with external agencies (Digital, PR, Insight)
• 3+ years in a Digital Marketing/Insight role
• Strong commercial understanding of shopper, consumer and channels within social media and digital/ecommerce platforms
• Experience of working with Grocery retailers to optimise digital sales
• Experience of the latest qualitative and quantitative research techniques and adding value via digital-led insight
• A curious mind - able to demonstrate that you are always asking so what?
• Able to present in a confident, engaging & convincing way to all audiences
• Ability to work on own initiative and also as part of a team
• First rate attention to detail and right first-time approach
• Intermediate MS Office skills (PowerPoint & Excel)
• A graduate in Marketing or a digital related field
• Full clean driving license
What’s on Offer
• Competitive basic + bonus + benefits.
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Greg Carroll on 0131 2265060.