Job type: Permanent
Our client is a market leading fresh produce business. Globally successful with a strong presence in the UK. The business shave an excellent reputation for the quality of their products, there are specialists in their field. They supply the product into groceries and packers all over the UK.
This challenging and rewarding role requires a responsible individual with commercial experience and knowledge of the fresh produce industry. The Sales Manager is responsible for procuring and selling to established customers throughout the UK and selected export markets to achieve the best possible return to the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- maintaining and building a good relationship with customers.
- selling at an optimal price.
- expanding the market share of favoured varieties in the market.
- building a sales structure, and contributing to marketing strategy.
- creating and managing the sales plan for the market.
- making sales contracts and ensuring that agreements are fulfilled.
- closely monitoring the debtors.
- Being a key player in the UK country team together with your technical, and logistical colleagues, both in the UK.
We are looking for a colleague who wants to use his / her enthusiasm for sales in agriculture to promote varieties and our ambition for growth. You are a team player but can also work on your own. Can demonstrate your ability to build relationships with others at different levels and act diplomatically to reach harmony and consensus in all situations. You identify business opportunities and are aware of the most recent developments in the market.
In addition, a solid and convincing personality and solution-oriented approach are important to succeed in this function.
The position is office based when not with customers in Scotland. A relocation support package is on offer.
What’s on Offer
• £40-45k + car + bonus + benefits.
• Relocation package if need be.
• Career progression in a successful professional business.
If you are interested in this position or indeed any of our vacancies then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Greg Carroll on 0161 833 0181.