NPD Project and Programme Manager
Sector: Research & Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Do you want to work for one of the most exciting and reputable brand in the drinks industry. My client are looking for only the best people to join their R&D team. We are adding to the team by recruiting an NPD Project and Programme Manager to be based at the Head office in South East England
Joining a super friendly, cohesive and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
We welcome applications from experienced senior Project and Program Managers who have experience leading an NPD projects team
• The role will be focused on allocating resources across various regions with a staff of four project managers
• The role requires comprehension and ownership of bringing products to market in a timely manner by effectively organising both high-level strategies and day to day tactics.
• Management of quarterly resource allocation and phasing of project activities for NPD launch calendar by assigning projects according to resources available to EMEA.
• BSc/ BA diploma in management or a relevant field: MSc/ MA is a plus.
• 3-5 years’ experience in managing a project management team, preferably in the consumer goods industry.
• Proven track record of business sense to quickly gain an understanding of the Monster Energy company structure, stakeholders, intercompany processes.
• Experience in program and project management techniques/ tools
There is a salary of £50-70K (Dependent upon level of NPD experience) on offer plus package
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.