Group Process Technologist
Sector: New Product Development
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a large Bakery and Food to Go Business supplying products to the food service industries, are currently looking to expand their team with Group Process Technologist to be based at their H/O in the South East but to travel to other sites up north.
• To work closely with Development, Technical team and Procurement teams to ensure technical integrity of products, improve margin, minimise new raw materials and suppliers and assess suitability of packaging etc.
• To support production projects/problems on margin improvements.
• To ensure new concepts/ideas are factory friendly/efficient
• To liaise with the project engineer on packaging related projects.
• Support the NPD, Technical Development and purchasing through the launch process
• The successful candidate will have a HDip, BSc or MSc in Food Science or related discipline
• Experience in a customer facing technical/development or commercial role ideally with a strong track record of launching products.
• Ideally you will have experience in cost engineering
• Previous experience working with major UK retailers would be preferable.
• A passion for Food.
What’s on Offer
• Monday to Friday
• 8.30AM - 5.00PM
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Gareth Baerecke on 0131 226 5060.