Junior Development Chef - Grads Please apply
Location: East Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading Food Manufacturer based in Lancashire is seeking a Junior Development Chef due to expansion.
Joining a super friendly, cohesive and supportive team, the role offers excellent career progression and development to the successful candidate.
• Innovate new products for our customers
• Work on the improvement for the consumer, customer and the clients existing products
• Producing samples for customer briefs and presentations
• Be knowledgeable and aware of current and future food trends and comparative products from all major retailers
• Plan and organised own workload ensuring the wants and needs of internal and external customers are being met
• High level of culinary skill – qualification would be beneficial but not essential
• Be creative and passion about cuisines / food trends
• Good communicator in regards to presenting to people
This is a Monday to Friday role with a salary of £20-24K plus depending on experience.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0131 226 5060